Botanical Name: Rosmarinus Officinalis
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Herb
Perfumery Note: Middle
Aromatic Note : A top note with a strong aroma, Rosemary has a fresh, strong, medicinal, camphor, woody and herbal scent.
Rosemary Essential Oil is widely used to treat skin and scalp. It helps in skin tightening and reduces fine lines and wrinkles by promoting cell growth. It assists in prevention of hair loss, stimulates hair growth, strengthens hair roots while moisturizes and softens hair. Our Rosemary essential oil has also been used in aromatherapy, making perfumes and natural products such as handmade soaps, scrubs, candles, etc.
• Rosemary is quite stimulating and is heralded for help in memory retention and staying focused and alert.
• Rosemary is a good choice for blends for driving long distances and for long study sessions.
• Rosemary has an excellent reputation for oily skin/acne, scalp and hair care, can be helpful with hair loss .
• Research indicates that inhaling rosemary oil helps prevent the breakdown of acetylcholine, a brain chemical important for thinking, concentration and memory
• Frequent sniffing of this oil for 5 minutes can reduce level of the stress hormone cortisol. High cortisol levels can suppress your immune system, contribute to insomnia and cause mood swings, among other harmful effects of the body
• Research has reported that feeling of more mentally refreshed, increase in alertness energetic, attentive and cheerfulness.
• It can help you to stay focused and increase mental clarity.
• Prevents skin from ageing
• Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
• Promotes cells growth
• Treats acne
• Fades dark spots on the skin
• Prevents dandruff
• Prevents hair loss
• Stimulates hair growth
• Strengthens hair root
• Moisturizes and restores weakened hair
• Relieves stress and anxiety
• Enhances memory and helps in learning
• Helps focusing
• Improves blood circulation
• Cures headaches, flu and cough
• Boosts immunity
• Treats muscle & joint pain
• Cures indigestion
This oil should not be used by those who are pregnant or under the care of a physician.
Dilute well before use; for external use only. Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Blends well With lemon,grapefruit, Cedarwood, Lemon, sweet Orange and Peppermint.